Thursday, June 8, 2017

Will the New JPS culture survive

“We put together a transformation team from throughout the organization that went to every location and asked people 'what is your greatest vision for this company, what do you want with your hearts, what is your heart telling you?'” “It came from here, it wasn't like I brought it, and I think what leaders do, if they do it right, they find what already exists in you that may be covered up, because we got hurt, we've been abandoned, we've been talked down to, whatever reasons. And so I think a lot of what leadership is all about is being able to uncover and take away that baggage from you and say, 'Oh, that's who you really are, let me see that'.
“I think that's what we've been able to do, to say take off your mask, quit trying to be like that person, be your grandest self of what your creator made you to be, and I do think that requires a different language that we've had.”

Kelly Tomblin
Jamaica Observer
June 8, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment